Is it hot in here or is it just climate change?
- A new method of crunching data connects the 2010 Russian heat wave to climate change. (Wired Science)
- Grouper? Cod? It’s anyone’s guess. A new report reveals rampant mislabeling of fish. (Boston Globe)
- China announces they will not allow its carbon dioxide emissions per person to reach levels seen in the United States. (BBC)
- Despite significant conservation efforts, a Vietnamese rhino goes extinct. (Mongabay)
- Each year, a whopping 3.8 million trees go into the manufacture of 57 billion disposable pairs of chopsticks. (Green)