The Information Causecast Collects
* User Provided Information: You provide certain personally identifiable information (such as your name and e-mail address) to Causecast when registering with the site.
* Cookies Information: When you visit the Causecast Sites, we may send one or more cookies to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser. Causecast uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser.
* Log File Information: When you use the Causecast Sites, our servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any web site. These server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, and browser.
* Clear GIFs Information: When you use the Causecast Sites, we may employ "clear GIFs" (a.k.a. Web Beacons) which are used to track the online usage patterns of our Users anonymously. In addition, we may also use clear GIFs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened by recipients.
The Way Causecast Uses Information
* If you submit personally identifiable information to us through the Causecast Sites, then we use your personal information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Causecast Sites.
* Any personal information or digital content (such as photos and videos) that you voluntarily disclose online (such as a submission in a game or contest) becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. Your account name (not your email address) is displayed to other Users when you upload digital content or send messages through the Causecast Sites. Any digital content that you submit to the Causecast Sites may be redistributed through the Internet and other media channels, and may be viewed by the general public.
* We do not use your email address or other personally identifiable information to send commercial or marketing messages without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out. We may, however, use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of prize winnings or for customer service purposes).
* We use both your personally identifiable information and certain non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, cookies, and IP addresses, etc.) to improve the quality and design of the Causecast Sites and to create new features, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing User preferences and trends.
When Causecast Discloses Information
* We may provide personally identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to sponsors of the games you play.
* We do not share your personally identifiable information (such as name or email address) with other, third-party companies for their commercial or marketing use without your consent or except as part of a specific program or feature for which you will have the ability to opt-in or opt-out.
* We do share non-personally-identifiable information (such as anonymous User usage data, referring / exit pages, aggregated demographic data, etc.) with interested third-parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns for certain content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Causecast Sites.
* We may release personally identifiable information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright Law) or respond to a court order, subpoena, or search warrant.
Causecast uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We host your data in a tier 1 professionally managed, state-of-the-art secure facility. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Causecast and you do so at your own risk.
Third Party Links
Out of special concern for children's privacy, Causecast does not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or access the Causecast Sites at any time or in any manner.
Change of Control